Win a Trip to Live, Work, and Create in L.A. with GOOD and Marriott
Are you an ambitious creative entrepreneur who needs the company of other creatives to push an idea into action? GOOD is ready to step in and put together a week of brainstorms, presentations and working sessions to help bring your idea to life.
Tell us here about your creative project and how GOOD’s experienced staff could help you realize your dream.
Join GOOD Maker on Twitter @GOODmkr, Facebook and GOOD
- Include a photo or video that represents your idea. Photos should be in JPG, PNG, or GIF format, at least 570 × 345 pixels and no larger than 10MB. To include a video, use a YouTube URL.
- If you have any questions, please review these FAQs or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries will not be displayed during the submission period. A panel of judges will select the top 10 submissions, and those will be displayed during the voting period.
Rules & Regulations
- This Challenge is open for submissions from December 4 noon PT to January 11 noon PT.
- Only US-based individuals who are 18 and over are eligible to apply.
- A panel of judges will select the top 10 submissions.
- The selected projects will be featured on this page and public voting will be open from January 15 noon PT to January 21 noon PT.
- The project that receives the most votes will win a weeklong trip to Los Angeles.
- In order to vote, log in with your GOOD account. If you don’t have a GOOD account, it’s free to join. All you need is an email address or a Facebook account to register. You will be emailed a link that you need to click in order to validate your address.
- Read all the rules.